"National Moguls champion and ex-ski acrobatics coach. Teaches based on simplicity, correct movement and balance."
Slalom and giant slalom racer until the age of 21 when I discovered freestyle - artistic acrobatic skiing in the late 70’s,
Member of the French mogul (bumps) ski team:
• 12th in the 1981 Tignes World Cup,
• winner of several French Cups,
• 4th in the 1981 Championnat de France,
• French vice-champion in 1982,
• winner of 2 legs in the Pro-Am 1985, second overall in the Pro-Am 1985
Coach of the Megeve artistic acrobatic ski team from 1986 to 1988.
In my opinion, essential qualities are:
• a relationship in tune with oneself, with others and with the environment.
My ski tuition is the expression of these values!
I teach much more than simple technique.
My teaching is based on:
• correct movement
To be confident, we must be balanced, this balance starts with feeling in the feet and is constantly adjusted according to the steepness of the slope, the shape of the terrain, the quality of the snow, physical fitness and the state of the skier’s mind...The position of equilibrium naturally engenders harmony with the snow and allows solid precision and safety: this in order to feel real pleasure on all terrains appropriate to your level, from beginner to expert.